Monday, February 9, 2009

Working Hard

Wow it has been way to long since I have posted, and no I have not been sitting on my butt at home doing nothing. A few weeks back I had a booth at the Victorville Bridal Fair which was a great success. I've been busy contacting and meeting with brides the last few weeks. I am excited to say that I have booked a decent amount of weddings...well a decent amount for me at least, and Im finally feeling like my photography is improving and taking off. There are a few people I want to thank: My wonderful wife for putting up with me working so much to get the company established. Michael Norwood for being willing to answer all my questions and really giving me the tools I need to get started. And all my close photography friends for being able to shoot with and learn from: Morgan Keeney, Jake and Jessica Mariano, Jessica Pressley and everybody else I forgot.

For those who don't know, Im not just a photographer I am a skateboarder as well, what can I say its in my blood. Today me and Jessica Pressley and John Pressley took a trip to downtown LA for a few fun photos. here are some crazy shots of me being myself and loving what I'm doing,enjoy!

Oh, ladies and gentlemen Im happy to say that this will be my last post on my blogger website. I have been working on a custom blog that I will be launching any day now, so keep checking back for the new address. Well its late and I am getting tired so have a great night.

Photos by Jessica Pressley. Can you guess what trick Im doing?

0 comments: